Try a Trial FX Trading Platform using $50,000 of Virtual Funds
All Titan FX clients are provided with a customised version of the industry standard trading platform, MetaTrader 4 (MT4). We invite you to paper trade and trial the platform free for 30 days. USD$50,000 of virtual funds are included with your demo account (contact support if you would like more or less funds). The demo account uses a live price feed from Titan FX servers and is as close to the real trading experience as you can get!
Whether you want to expand your trading knowledge or prove your trading strategy, paper trading on MT4 from Titan FX is the perfect tool.
Features of the Titan FX MT4 paper trading demo account:
- $50,000 Virtual Funds for paper trading: your demo account will be credited with $50,000 USD. Other equity amounts and account currencies are available by request.
- Live buy and sell prices: prices are identical to a live account – see the tight spreads available on the Titan FX platform.
- 24/5 support including live chat: we pride ourselves on providing the best client support in the industry. Live chat with our knowledgable support agents is available around the clock to help you get set up and answer any questions about the trading platform.
What can I do with a paper trading account?
- Test an Expert Advisor (EA) with realtime prices: trial your EA with a real price feed to prove it’s performance before using it to manage real trades.
- Explore new trading strategies without risking your capital: develop and refine your trading strategy before trading your funds in a live environment.
- Learn about the features of the platform: explore the MT4 platform and try all features without the risk of accidental live trades.
- Try placing trades without using real money: practice opening and closing trades and become comfortable with the interface in preparation for real trading.
Download your free trial of MT4 and begin exploring the features of the platform. Don’t forget that Titan FX offers around the clock support. If you have questions about the platform try our helpful live chat support (open 24/5 – all the market open hours).Download Free Paper Trading Demo