Anti-money laundering (AML)
It’s our responsibility to prevent our platform being used for illegal conduct. Therefore, we have a number of stringent AML procedures in place, including:
- refusing to accept cash payments
- monitoring accounts for suspicious activity such as smurfing, layering or integration
- suspending accounts suspected of money laundering until a full investigation is conducted
- verifying customers’ personal information during the account application process to minimise fake profiles
- complying with relevant national and international laws regarding AML procedures
- keeping diligent records of all transactions for potential use in future investigations
- trading only through accepted accounts
- refusing deposits from third parties on a client’s behalf
- reporting any suspicious activity to relevant authorities
We’ve partnered with Shufti Pro for ID verification
Shufti Pro’s verification services deliver important benefits while ensuring clients experience a seamless onboarding process. The Shufti Pro team understands Titan FX’s commitment to fraud prevention and undeterred revenue generation. Shufti Pro’s state-of-the-art SaaS solutions engage both artificial intelligence and human nous to accurately and simply verify each applicant. The process is diligent yet not cumbersome for traders. Shufti Pro is a UK-based company with headquarters in Sweden, and is well equipped to handle our global verification requirements, with its Universal Language Support program.
Incorporated in Vanuatu
We are incorporated in Vanuatu under the company name Titan FX Limited (formerly TI Securities Limited) company number 40313. We are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
Vanuatu is a leading offshore finance centre due to it’s developed financial services industry and its comparatively rigorous legislative regime - which has attracted major financial groups including Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, France's BRED banking group and regional Bank of the South Pacific amongst others.
The VFSC is a major regional regulator and has worked collaboratively with the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and other international multilateral groups in recent years to improve the legislative and regulatory framework in Vanuatu and ensure it meets international standards and best practices.
As a financial services company our activities are also closely monitored by the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (VFIU) and we are subject to the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terriorism Financing (CTF) Act. This requires us to register designated compliance officers, keeping transaction records, perform customer due diligence, report suspicious activity and make sure all our staff are well trained in the best AML and CTF practices.