TitanFX is always looking to improve our service to make it the best destination for traders.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that our US Stock CFD account will be integrated with our Forex account, effective 5 July 2022.
What does this mean for our traders? Previously, US Stock CFDs could only be traded in the dedicated MT5 account. But due to this advancement, TitanFX traders can now trade US Stock CFDs within the same account as Forex. Using what is now an all-in-one MT5 Forex account, all CFD instruments available with TitanFX can be traded in a single account!
- All instruments can be traded in a single MT5 account
- No change is made to MT4 accounts (US stock CFDs will not be available)
- Only MT5 will continue to be the platform for trading US Stock CFDs
- Account will become a hedge account
- Both Standard and Blade accounts can trade US Stock CFDs
- No commissions on US stock CFDs, regardless of account type
- Leverage on US Stock CFDs remains 20x regardless of account leverage
- No change in volume limits (*The concept of trading volume will change)
TitanFX offers a wide range of US Stock CFDs, from 21st Century Fox through to Uber with some of the industry’s most competitive spreads as well as 60 Forex pairs, offering our traders amongst the deepest liquidity available in the marketplace.
Want to check this out for yourself? Find out more and trade with your all-in-one MT5 Forex account now!