Discover the perfect Account Type for your trading needs
Are you looking to elevate your trading experience and maximise your potential in the financial markets? We’re here to guide you through the various account options offered at Titan FX, helping you find the one that best suits your trading style and preferences. We offer four different types: Standard, Blade , Micro and Demo.
- Recommended for: Arbitrage and swing traders.
- Features: Suitable for both beginners and professionals, with no additional trading commissions.
- Highlights: Our most popular account type, allowing the leverage up to 500 times.
- Recommended for: Traders who prefer Expert Advisors(EA) and scalping.
- Features: High execution speed, stable low spreads, and operates on the ECN model.
- Highlights: It operates on the ECN model, and while there are separate trading commissions, it features narrower spreads compared to other account types. Additionally,
- Perks: For Blade accounts, Cryptocurrency and Stock CFDs can be traded without commissions.
- Recommended for:Those who want to trade major currency pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and 37 other micro products.
- Features: Leverage of up to 1000 times, starting from as low as 100 units of the base currency. For example, if you want to trade USDJPY with 1 micro lot and 1000x leverage, you can start with as little as around 150 JPY.
- Ideal For: Traders with smaller capital or those who want to experiment with different products and methods
- Features: a demo account allows you to trade in a simulated environment using virtual funds. It's a great way to get familiar with MT4/5, test Expert Advisors (EAs), and verify trading strategies in a risk-free setting.
For Standard and Blade accounts, you can trade all the products offered by Titan FX. Please note that stock CFD products are only available on MT5. We understand that choosing the right account type can be challenging, as it depends on various factors. To make the decision easier, we recommend trying both account types with a demo account to see which one aligns with your preferences. If you already have an account, you can switch it from your Client Cabinet.
You can find a comparison of account types on this page, and we also have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for general account queries. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, feel free to contact us.